Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Issues

Header Issues

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t edit any of the typography settings on the header? sizing, weight, etc?

Then I’m using the overlay feature. It is obviously clear on the top of the page, as you scroll the background turns to black. Is there any way that I can change it to a colour of my choice?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

??

Hello

Go to WoodMart > Header Builder > Edit Current Header > Configure the Top Header, Main Header, Header Bottom. And change the background color of each row in the style tab.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

How do I edit the typography – size and weights of the header text?

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

So we using a transparent header – on scroll the header turns black.

How do i change the header to the colour? only once scrolled.

Hello,

Go to Woodmart > Header builder > edit current header > Configure the text / html blocks elements and change the text.

Go to WoodMart > Header Builder > Edit Current Header > Configure the Top Header, Main Header, Header Bottom. And change the background color of each row in the style tab.

Best Regards.

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

I’ve tried you instruction but can’t find section in the style tab to edit the typography. Please note: i’m trying to edit a menu item in the header?

I’ve also done the colour – its the transition in colour that i want to change. I want to change from clear at the top to brown on scroll.

Hello,

You can change the menu font size through Theme Settings -> Typography -> Advanced typography -> create a new rule with the “Main navigation links” item.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards.

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

HI,

I’ve added the advanced typography but still no luck?

I’ve attached a temporary login for the site.

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

1) On the header typography. I had to create a new header to change the font sizes.

2) on the header colour:

I’ve set the header to overlay. So that there is no colour on the hero section. On scroll the header is sticky but i can’t change the colour? it’s either black or white. Can this be changed to a custom colour?

Hello,

Please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS code section:

.wd-nav[class*="wd-style-underline"] .nav-link-text {
    color: rgb(142,118,72);
    }

Best Regards.

avalulu.ltd
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the code. I’ve tried it but still doesn’t work?

Hello,

This code is working fine on your site. It has changed the menu color. Check back your site.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)