Home Forums WoodMart support forum help help help

help help help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

offgridcircuits
    Participant

I updated my them to import a page and now and my site is fucked. I do not know how to fix.

Hello,

Can you please share the screenshot of your sites and also share the WP admin login details so I will check and solve the issue on the site.

Best Regards.

offgridcircuits
    Participant

What I did: The page I wanted was in one of the demo themes/layouts. So I imported this demo theme, did not activate it but it “took over” and destroyed my site. I did not know how to get my site back, so I had to go to a backup and restore from there to get my site back. The recent demo them I had imported was now gone.
    All I am trying to do is get one page to import to my theme with all the settings and style and header of my theme without breaking my site.
    I am reluctant to try again. Please instruct on how to get this demo page into my library so I can edit it to my settings. I believe the blog page is called minimalist. I do not want it as a blog page. I want it as a regular “page” in the page library to edit it there. how is this done?
    Thank you.

Hello,

You can not import the demo homepage on your site, I can do it for you manually on your site. Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will add the minimalist demo homepage on your site.

Best Regards.

offgridcircuits
    Participant

Please see private content. Please also document what you did to the site to add the page.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved.

Here is the file in this link:
    https://filetransfer.io/data-package/rkBYp02C#linkv

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)