Home Forums WoodMart support forum HELP!! mobile version gone wild

HELP!! mobile version gone wild

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

elizastochita
    Participant

Hello :), I have another few problems, if you could help me:
    1. the last few days the mobile version went crazy ( please see the attachments) . it was working perfectly fine before.
    2. is there any chance I could get rid of the “oferta” ( sale) badge? I’ve deactivated all the badges from the theme and woocommerce but it is still there
    3. for the mobile version i’ve selected to see 2 products in a row: the mobile editor shows me 2… the real mobile shows me 3 .:(((
    4. the cart sign covers almost half of the product image in mobile version. Is there any chance I could get rid of it? or display it under ? It is very important because 99% of our clients use the mobile version and the ” oferta” and cart sign covers a lot.

Thank you in advance!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

elizastochita
    Participant

wow, I’ve disabled the plugins and now it works just fine… damn those plugins!!!
    thank you soooo much!!!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘HELP!! mobile version gone wild’ is closed to new replies.