Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help with CSS in HTML Blocks

Help with CSS in HTML Blocks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hello I have created an HTML Blocks with a contact form of contact form 7 which is modified by me with css.
    The problem is that if I see the url of the HTML blocks, the css works correctly, however, when I put the short code of this HTML block and include it in a page so that the form can be seen, the css modifications not appear on the page .
    How can I solve that?

Hello,

Please provide the login details of the website and also provide the HTML Block id to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

The block ID is:”13826″

Hello,

Your website is loading from cache. Please deactivate the cache plugin then check back.

If you still get an error then provide the login details of the website because the login details you provided are not working.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

No, this does not work. I have deactivated the cache plugin and also I have cleared the cache memory from the server: dynamic and memcached clean. Despite this I don’t see that the css changes I applied are visible in the form.

can you help me know why that happens?

Thanks

Hello,

I have logged into your website and saw that you added the Custom CSS in the HTML block.

Please Remove the CSS and add it to the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

Then check back.

Best Regards.

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hello. If I add the CSS to the custom CSS area then the CSS changes occur in all the forms and what I need is that this CSS is applied only to that form that is inside the HTML block and not to the rest of the forms that are in the Web.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks

Hello,

Please try adding the CSS in the Page CSS in which you are trying to add the HTML block.
    Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/0387b434752e07e24bad0833b9c675d6

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)