Home Forums WoodMart support forum Help with reviews

Help with reviews

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

fusion01wp
    Participant

Hi, I’ve done all I can on my side to make this work, without success. WooCommerce > settings > enable reviews and allow anyone to post them, whether verified or not. I have tried creating a customer user and making a purchase. After that, I complete the order via an admin login. However, the customer still cannot leave a review. Ive disabled any plugins that could block this. Can you assist please?

Examples:
    https://www.tonalityinc.info/dev/detosini/
    https://www.tonalityinc.info/dev/detosini/shop/home/living-area/do-not-fear/?attribute_pa_finish=block-mount&attribute_pa_size=a0

• This topic was modified 5 days, 1 hour ago by fusion01wp.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi fusion01wp,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

fusion01wp
    Participant

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 22 hours ago by fusion01wp.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi fusion01wp,

Thanks for details.

Make sure that you have enabled the Reviews functionality via the settings of the product > Advanced > Enable reviews.

https://prnt.sc/kGAxQIVcCucm

Let us know if you have any questions, we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

fusion01wp
    Participant

Thanks. Now enabled for ALL products. still no reviews. Either as admin buying test purchases or a shopper buying test purchases.

ADMIN bought:
    – Do Not Fear – Block Mount, A0 × 1
    – Do Not Fear – Block Mount, A1 × 1
    – All Things Are Possible – Block Mount, A1 × 1

Yet no option to review. I even switched the whole requirement to be verified owners OFF. Yet still no joy. I see no further options available to me.

fusion01wp
    Participant

I see an option to leave a review in the back-end but surely there is a front-end review form for shoppers / buyers to use?

fusion01wp
    Participant

I purchased The Lord Bless You – blockmount A2 – under the xtemos account and set the order to completed – still no option to leave a comment.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi fusion01wp,

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

fusion01wp
    Participant

Sorry my mistake – a CSS rule to hide the entire section and I forogt that would apply to comments too. Tabs etc. Can close. Thanks.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi fusion01wp,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Help with reviews’ is closed to new replies.