Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide all products shop front

Hide all products shop front

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

saschaeh
    Participant

Hi there,

Very quick question. On my front shop page I am building out sections using WPBaker. Now there is the default all products section that was there to begin with. As soon as I add WPBaker sections.

This all product section currently bottom of the pade, where do I changes its position and/or remove it from the front home page.

You can get better idea here: http://staging.instrumentrentalbarcelona.com/

Thank you,
    Sascha

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but we don’t quite understand your request. Could you please provide us some screenshots what section do you want to edit or remove?

Regards

saschaeh
    Participant

Ok no problem.

So below is the homepage page in CMS and home page as users see it.

Back end you will notice that there are many WPBaker elements I have created. The last of these elements is a Section Title and the title is “all instruments” as can b e seen on the home page.

Now all the instruments below – i dont know where to control this. How does one choose for them to be there, or change the way they look, or take them away or maybe put it on top of the page if needed.

I hope that makes more sense.

Thanks,
    Sascha

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But as we can see you have set your shop page as a home page. And all the content from your shop page with products and pagination is displayed there. Try to create a separate page with WPBakery builder and set it for your front page in Dashboard -> Settings -> Reading.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)