Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide featured image on blog

Hide featured image on blog

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

madsen.stefan
    Participant

How do I hide featured image on blog post without hiding related post images on the blogpage?
    I am using this ccs:
    .single-post .entry-header {
    display: none;
    }

Hello,

You can keep the CSS as far as it is working well for you. It would not affect the blog page items. If you want more assistance then provide with some relevant screenshots of the specific area with the URL of the website.

Best Regards.

Cris
    Participant

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I used the CSS in the original post and when I use the Blog element to create a related posts section at the bottom of a single blog post the featured image is now hidden there as well.

How can I hide the featured image at the top of the page, while displaying the featured image within the Blog element at the bottom for related articles? The link included will bring you to a page without the CSS and where I want to hide the featured image at the top, but not within the Related Articles section at the bottom.

Hello,

@Cris Please try and add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.post-single-page.has-post-thumbnail .article-inner > .entry-header {
    }

If it still behaves the same then please create a new topic and provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studio.

36styles
    Participant

.post-single-page.has-post-thumbnail .article-inner > .entry-header {
    }

This code worked perfectly. I also needed to know how to do this. Thank you.

Hello,

@36styles
    We are Glad that your issue has been resolved by using the code I provided.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)