Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hide product grid on main shop page?

Hide product grid on main shop page?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

edaphon
    Participant

Hi

I created a custom shop page (www.edapro.ch/shop) and after that I assigned the default shop page to this page.

After I defined the page as main shop page in woocommerce settings, a new product grid appeared at the bottom of the page. There is a setting to display the product grid before or after the content I created (Theme Settings > Shop > Category description position). Is it possible that the newly appeared product grid is not displayed at all?
    I tried to hide (display:none) the product grid but then my customized product grid disappears, too.
    Another way would be to use the nearly appeared product grid as the main product grid, but then I need to create content before and also after it.

I am looking forward to your feedback

Best
    Lorenz

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area). Most likely you are talking about the pre-footer. You can clear it all in the pre-footer. In the Theme Settings > Footer > Pre-footer.

Best Regards

edaphon
    Participant

Hi

Here you are.
    To make it a bit more clear I attached two screenshots with the shop grid I would keep using and the shop grid which appeared lately and which I do not need.

Thanks and best
    Lorenz

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the page UR. You have provided only login and password.

Best Regards

edaphon
    Participant

Sorry.
    You will find it below

Hello,

You have set this page as the shop page: https://gyazo.com/84051979719aa27e94620a5ade00117b

I am checking the page and see the content: https://gyazo.com/a2c7f3547ac84a3e476d12804425b921

Please remove all the content from this page, this is the functional page, it should be empty.

Best Regards

edaphon
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for your reply.
    I changed it and not it has disappeared. That is what I want.
    My issue is that if I empty the cart as a customer in the webshop, there is a button “back to shop”. This button leeds to the functional shop page, but the button should go to the “edapro.ch/shop” page. I do not know how to change the button link. This is why I changed the functional page to “edapro.ch/shop”.

So at the moment either there is the shop product grid at “edapro.ch/shop” or the button with the wrong link.
    What can I do now?

Hello,

This button is the Woocommerce functionality and WoodMart has no option to change that. That is the way this button works. As the workaround, you can redirect your shop page to the page you need by means of a redirections plugin.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)