Home Forums WoodMart support forum Homepage

Homepage

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

Please i need your support. i suddenly lost all my product pictures and the homepage changed.

i have highlighted in red what happened.

Thank you,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As for Homepage, please navigate to Appearance > Menu and assign menu for Main Menu. You have not created any, create and assign.

As for images, please deactivate all the third parties plugins and check the issue. Make sure you have enough room on your host for your site.

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

but how do i remove the home base with the black background and the sidebar on the left?

this page is the original Home base page from the theme, it wasn’t there at first.

betterend
    Participant

all pages seem to have the problem? please check a picture of contact us popup

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access. Make sure you have disabled all the blocking plugins and disable any blocking configuration.

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme

In order to distinguish which plugins relate to the theme and which do not, deactivate them all and then navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and activate all in the list.

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

Please check the private message,

Thank you

Hello,

We cannot log in. We tried different devices and locations

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi can you please try with again i have updated the password.

Are you blocked?

Hello,

No success. Deactivate all the blocking and security plugins, contact your host and make sure there is no limitation by IP or country.

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

can you please check

Hello,

I have logged in with the second password, deactivated all the plugins to check, I was automatically logged out, and I see this on the login page http://prntscr.com/jt9rkw

I have logged in again, and activated plugins in Appearance > Install plugins, the site does not work correctly anyway.

I would recommend you reinstall the theme and perhaps Wodpress. Maybe you have installed a harmfull plugin.

As for the menu, you have created the menu with a lot of menu items which do not fit the space for menu http://prntscr.com/jt9so7

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, iI guess i will have to restore the whole website.

Than you again

Hello,

If you have added the content, pages, products, make the export, reinstall all and then upload.

Navigate to Tools > Export and follow the steps suggested.

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

The hosting provider restored the website, but it seems it didn’t work and this was their feedback:

“” https://staging.kitchenpitstop.com/

As you can see at the moment your application does not display properly, which can be alarming, but we do wish to confirm a couple of things. First your images are now being fully loaded and all previous configuration & products are listed, as well. They exist both in the database configuration and physically in your files. However the core issue comes from a change made to your Theme or a recent integration that forced an incompatibility with the current setup, resulting in the following.

[10-Jun-2018 15:56:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_compress() in /home/whiskers/staging.kitchenpitstop.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/shortcodes/instagram.php:199
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/whiskers/staging.kitchenpitstop.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/shortcodes/instagram.php(61): woodmart_scrape_instagram(‘kitchenpitstop’, ’12’)
    #1 /home/whiskers/staging.kitchenpitstop.com/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): woodmart_shortcode_instagram(Array, ‘</p>\n<h4 style=…’, ‘woodmart_instag…’)
    #2 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)
    #3 /home/whiskers/staging.kitchenpitstop.com/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(197): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\[(\\[?)(woodma…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘[woodmart_insta…’)
    #4 /home/whiskers/staging.kitchenpitstop.com/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php(232): do_shortcode(‘[woodmart_insta…’)
    #5 /home/whiskers/staging.kitchenpitstop.com/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/templates/shortcodes/vc_column.php(93): wpb_js_remove_wpautop(‘[woodmart_insta…’) in /home/whiskers/staging.kitchenpitstop.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/shortcodes/instagram.php on line 199

Unfortunately even after restoring the issue appears to persist regardless of the setup, due to the improper configuration of the above-mentioned theme that you are using.””

I have activated the theme again in >Woodmart>Base import and imported the demo version, but still the same problem the sidebar on the left don’t disappear and forms seems corrupted

Your advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Hello,

Please describe what steps should I take to reproduce the error and send the screen. Also, check the issue when all the third parties plugins, not related are deactivated.

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

It ok i have decided to reinstall the theme,

Do i need to delete the theme or i can copy the files and rewrite the existing one using FTTP(FileZilla)

Thank you,

Hello,

If you added any custom CSS, save them. And you can either delete all the files and upload and install or rewrite them in FTP.

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

I have re-installed the theme, but i still have the issue of the sidebar that don’t go away althought all non related plugin to the theme are deactivated

Before installing i deleted all pages, after the installation i activated the base version and imported Base rtl.

But i don’t see any pages imported from the demo,

Would you please advise.

Attachments:

betterend
    Participant

ALso the main navigation menu (the original one of the theme) is not imported from the base theme

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

Kindly find my credentials.

thank you

Hello,

https://gyazo.com/411ddc90e6c39db2a90b74162ed4a9ba the main menu is empty seems you have modified it. Now you have set this menu for main: https://gyazo.com/7678c3a4a659b413f58517f66488b135

Demu menu is provided as a sample and base to make your own.

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

Please, How can

1- I have the original menu back.

2- I tried to re-import the basic them and demo, but the pages are not imported. Can you please check.

2- How can I remove the sidebar on the right side, i have tried putting without sidebar in the page builder but this didn’t work. this was before i deleted the pages.

and if you deactivate all plugins the right sidebar will still be there. i want to remove it. Apparently, the page builder is not working proparely because when you put without sidebar, it will still show.

I appreciate your kind support. Thank you,

Hello

1 and 2 navigate to Theme Settings > Import/Export and upload demo files from WooDmart/Inc/Dummy-content.

3. Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Layout > choose fool width. The same for product page Theme Settings > Product page > Layout > choose fool width

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t import files through Import/export.

Thank you.

betterend
    Participant

I tried to import xml file through >tools>import but it gives an error.

I appreciate your advise

Is there a way to delete the content from database or something so i can import again.

Thank you,

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to import via Theme Settings > Import/Export https://gyazo.com/a8d3099dc20e2bb5be70a6aaa3f3bba5

Best Regards

betterend
    Participant

You mean copy paste the xml file

Attachments:

betterend
    Participant

I copied and paste it but nothing have changes and all dummy pages are not there

Hello,

There are two ways to restore the initial state of the site: manual and automatic.

1/ Manual: Find woodmart/inc/dummy-content/base and upload Base content http://prntscr.com/ju5k0a and settings. Next enter each folder in Dummy_Content, choose the page and repeat all the steps.

2. Automatic: Reinstall WordPress > Upload the theme and upload the demo content as shown on video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tU5TAZtIk&feature=youtu.be

Best Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)