Home Forums WoodMart support forum homepage full width Slider

homepage full width Slider

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

eviye.com.tr
    Participant

Hello there
    When we make the section on the homepage full width, the first 2 seconds look like the first image. You can see it in the attached images. How can we fix this. Can you help us?

Thank you very much

Hello,

You have missed the screenshot, can you please share the screenshot for better understanding so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

eviye.com.tr
    Participant

When you enter the sink.com.tr site, the slider comes stuck on the edges and then it gets better. If you need login information to check, please let me know.

https://eviye.com.tr

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

eviye.com.tr
    Participant

Hello.
    All plugins were disabled and experiments were made. Server and cache are checked but the problem still persists.
    I created an admin account for you. I am forwarding login information to you.

Thank you very much for your help. I am waiting for good news from you.

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5.1 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue remains, turn off all of the plugins not related to the theme, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

If the issue still remains, let me know and I will check and give you a possible solution. Also, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

eviye.com.tr
    Participant

Hello.

The slider is still problematic and there are margins when loading.

The theme has been updated.
    cache checked
    All plugins have been checked.
    Server checked
    Cloudflare cache checked and cleared

I gave you the Wp admin login information. We kindly ask for your urgent help in solving the problem.

Attachments:

Hello,

Try to recreate these slides from scratch and check if it helps.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

eviye.com.tr
    Participant

Hello.
    I want to consult you about something. Eviye.com.tr Google search results do not show the featured images of my website. Arıca ürünle ilgili görselde arama sonuclarında gözükmüyor. Why is this happening? How can I fix this?

I ask for your help and wish you good work.

Attachments:

Hello,

You can insert the Site Icon in Appearance > Customize > Site identity and insert the site icon.

Google scans and indexes the site once per two weeks or somehow like that. Please wait and check again later.

Best Regards.

eviye.com.tr
    Participant

Hello.

It’s not the site icon I’m talking about. Product images do not appear in Google search results. You can see in the attached example I sent you. Other competitor sites are listed with product images in google searches. Eviye.com.tr does not show product images in searches. How can I fix this?

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)