Home Forums WoodMart support forum Homepage loads really slow

Homepage loads really slow

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

fivemanagement
    Participant

Hey there,

WEbsite worked perfectly until I imported products, thas the only thng I did on the website after I imported produts,

Now I wait 20 seconds for the hmepage to load and if I inspect element I see the html has a very small height and the rest of the browser is white.

Can you please have a look and tell us why?

Thanks,
    Daniel

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

fivemanagement
    Participant

I deactibvated all plugins, same behaviour but it loads faster. the html is still small sized in browser.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We disabled the rest of the plugins and now it loads much faster. Note that your home page is overloaded with unoptimized images so it can’t be loaded fast. You need to optimize and reduce the number of images to make it faster.

Kind Regards

fivemanagement
    Participant

But why is the html body of the page smaller only on homepage when I reaload? Like in the previous printscreen?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, it is not smaller. It is the same as on other pages https://gyazo.com/aaadd973aefeed63c73e85d5c24695c6

Kind Regards

fivemanagement
    Participant

I did the screenshot as it started loading, not after it loaded 🙂 Also, how can the load speed issue can be because of the images as you said if we disabled plugins and it skyrocketed?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

When you disabled plugins it started loading much faster. But it still takes a lot of time to load because it has a lot of images on your home page. You can either optimize and reduce them or try to use lazy loading.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)