Home Forums Basel support forum Hooks on WoodMart and Basel

Hooks on WoodMart and Basel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there, I’m trying to use a plugin about messages on the cart or products page, but I got some issues with both your themes. No-one message appears. So I contacted the plugin support that wrotes to me:

I’d suggest to check the template files of your theme or contact your theme developer to ask which hooks are available in the template file where you want to position your texts/messages. It could be that they’ve completely removed all hooks. If there aren’t any hooks available the plugin won’t be able to hook in there and position the labels. If thats the case and your theme developer isn’t able to assist with adding back the hooks (if they are indeed removed), then I’d advise to override the parent theme template files with your own in a child-theme. This way you’ll be able to add back the original hooks that you want/need.

What do you can tell me? Thank you.

Hello,

What hooks do you need and in which files?

Best Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Hi Elise, I’d like to work with all Hooks of these plugin. Which do you removed?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we didn’t remove any default WooCommerce hooks.

Giulio
    Participant

Have you read the message of plugin developer? Tell me what I should have to tell him please. I’m not a developer.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Of course, we read your replies. You asked for some hooks, but didn’t specify which exactly hooks are required for that plugin.

Giulio
    Participant

I’m asking to the plugin developer. I’m not a developer, but I can imagine the fields where a hook works consider that we’re speaking about a plugin that shows some classics messages on the cart or on products pages.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, write us if you will have any information or concrete requirements.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)