Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change product image size on product page

How to change product image size on product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

haggai
    Participant

Hi,

How to I set the size of the product image?

I could make the image smaller by changing the setting in the product page here: “Product image width”. However this will increase the column size of the product description.

In my case I wish to not change the proportions of the page, but only shrink the size of the product image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

The only setting to change the product image size is to change from Theme Settings >> Single Product >> Images.

If we try changing using Custom CSS then it will affect the image quality.

Best Regards

haggai
    Participant

I looked at Theme Settings >> Single Product >> Images. There’s no way to change the image size. Only to change the width of the image column.

I do not wish to change the width of the column. This configuration is lacking.

This is very disappointing. Being able to manage the size of the image on the product page is a trivial function.

Hello,

Basically the product and categories images are controlled by woocommerce and our theme doesn’t influence this. WooCommerce Allows some settings that you can find under Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images.

You can also read our detailed documentation for further help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

The settings work the same for products and categories.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)