Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hotspot Mobile

Hotspot Mobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

shweta
    Participant

Hello Team,

When someone clicks on any hotspot dot on a mobile device, it opens the popup. But when they click on another dot, the first product popup doesn’t close and overlaps with the new one on top of it. for a better understanding please find the screenshot attached.

Please check this issue on only the mobile version of “Our Favourite Section” on the home page

Best

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

shweta
    Participant

I have already deactivated all 3 party plugins. also kindly find the wp-login details below:

Hello,

Please keep all the plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off.

Best Regards

shweta
    Participant

Hello,

The same issue persists. Can you please check this? I’m using the WoodMart element on my website, and while it works fine on the desktop version, it overlaps with the product on the mobile version.

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Try to recreate these hotspots from scratch and check if it helps.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

shweta
    Participant

Hello,

I have recreated this section on my website still same issue on only mobile version.

Best

Hello,

I have created the hotspot section on your site in the bottom of the home page. It is working fine on mobile. Please check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards

shweta
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your reply.

Yes, I have checked this section, and it works fine on the mobile version. I am using multiple images and multiple hotspots on this page. When someone clicks on a hotspot and then clicks on another hotspot dot, the previous product tab does not close. However, when I click outside the image, the hotspot product closes. Could you please check this issue? I would like the previous product to close automatically when a new hotspot dot is clicked.

Best regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)