Home Forums WoodMart support forum How a guest customer can leave the reviews on the downloaded digital product?

How a guest customer can leave the reviews on the downloaded digital product?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

appleteam.thailand
    Participant

Hi,

I set up my shop in order to sell the downloaded digital products. I allow a guest customer to purchase (no need to register a new account).

I used the WoodMart handmade demo as my starter content. Now I deleted all products that were imported from the demo and I added my own product with a single product type.

My issue is when the guest customers purchase the product. They receive the order complete notification email and they are able to download the file. However, they can not find where to leave the reviews for the purchased products.

I see the handmade demo shows the reviews and reviews form. Can you please guide me on how to fix it?

Thanks,
    Apple

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You need to enable the option in the Dashboard > Woocommerce > Settings > Product.

In addition, enter every product and make sure you have not disabled the reviews in the product individually.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

appleteam.thailand
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply.

– Woocommerce>Settings>Products>Reviews>Enable reviews is enabled. Please see the attached file.
    – For each product, I don’t see the “Enable reviews” from the Advanced tab on the Edit product page. This means the reviews feature is disabled but I already enabled the reviews from the Woocommerce settings. ???
    – I disable the plugins and leave only Woocommerce and Woodmart Core plugins enabled. I still don’t see the “Enable reviews” from the Advanced tab on the Edit product page.

Do you think what else I can try?

Thanks,
    Apple

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

appleteam.thailand
    Participant

Hey, I found my issue. I added the code to disable all comments in WP. Now, I have removed it and I can see the “Enable Reviews” on the Advanced tab on the Edit product page. I see the “Enable Reviews” is unchecked because of my code. So next, I just enable the “Enabled Reviews” on all previous products. Now the review is working.

I apologize for my mistake. I do love your theme. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Apple

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for your rate and feedback on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How a guest customer can leave the reviews on the downloaded digital product?’ is closed to new replies.