Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can i change the footer fonts of the different columns?

How can i change the footer fonts of the different columns?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

joemitflow
    Participant

Hey,
    I have a footer with 4 Columns.
    In the wordpress widgets area i was able to change the font sizes, but not the fonts themselves.

After reading different supports, i couldnt understand it, so please explain it to me.

When i go to advanced typography, i dont know how to change the font for column 1 and for the other 3 columns, which should have different fonts.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi joemitflow,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

joemitflow
    Participant

This is the data.

I want to change the font size , to make the main navigation menu bigger font size

ANd the footer font changed

joemitflow
    Participant

please close this thread and delete my private information on my answer post. I just created the footer with elementor.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi joemitflow,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How can i change the footer fonts of the different columns?’ is closed to new replies.