Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can I change the “Thank you title” on the checkout page?

How can I change the “Thank you title” on the checkout page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

appleteam.thailand
    Participant

Hi,

I want to change the “Thank you title” on the checkout page. The current title is “Thank you. Your order has been received.”.

How can I change it? Please guide me.

Regards,
    Apple

Hello,

You can find the option to configure this page as per your needs in the Theme Settings > Shop > Thank you page.

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

appleteam.thailand
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. It seems this “Theme settings>Shop>Thank you page” setting is what I am looking for. I guess I just need to create the HTML blocks for the entire thank you page and assign this HTML block to the thank you page setting at Woocommerce.

Thanks,
    Apple

You are welcome!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)