Home Forums WoodMart support forum How can I modify the style?

How can I modify the style?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

fengweiyu166
    Participant

I want to change the content in this picture. How can I modify the style?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

These are product categories. Navigate to Products > Categories > Edit Category and configure it.

For the Category style, Navigate toTheme Settings > Product Archive > Categories Styles > Change Categories design.

Best Regards.

fengweiyu166
    Participant

hello ,
    I know this is a product category, but I don’t like this shape. How can I change it to a circular shape?
    “I also don’t like the shape a bit large. How can I adjust it? Should I do it in custom CSS?

Hello,

Navigate to pages > Edit Product Categories Widget and in the style tab set the rounding.

See Screenshot for better understanding:
    https://ibb.co/9gM3vTs

Best Regards.

fengweiyu166
    Participant

This method works in Elementor editor, but I don’t know why there is no change when I update it

fengweiyu166
    Participant

This method works in Elementor editor, but I don’t know why there is no change when I update it

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

fengweiyu166
    Participant

Thanks for me help,
    Issue Description:
    1.product Categories
    2.The colors are incorrect.
    3.Same issue: Elementor has changed, and it does not display.
    4. Unable to upgrade Elementor Pro.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)