Home Forums WoodMart support forum How do I change the style of the Categories header element

How do I change the style of the Categories header element

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

toofan
    Participant

Is there anyway to change the categories element so it is like an accordion style menu? Or is there another element that will do something similar?

I don’t like the multi-level hover style since certain categories have 30+ subcategories and it makes navigation difficult to scroll while keeping the mouse within the object. The accordion style makes it sticky so it doesn’t constantly close onmouseout.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

toofan
    Participant

If the accordion can’t be done, is there some setting I can change or a different menu style I can choose that doesn’t fall off the screen like the multi-level default option?

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance -> Menus and select that menu, and then for the menu item that has such a dropdown you can enable set the drop down settings, more detail you can find here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/create-mega-menu/

Best Regards.

toofan
    Participant

I found the setting, the link to the mega-menu made things more confusing than needed. All that was necessary was to change the dropdown style to Aside. There wasn’t a need to create separate HTML blocks unless I wanted a specific layout.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by toofan.

Hello,

If your issue has not been resolved or not? Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

toofan
    Participant

Yes, this ticket can be closed.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How do I change the style of the Categories header element’ is closed to new replies.