Home Forums WoodMart support forum How do I change what the text says on the "select options" button?

How do I change what the text says on the "select options" button?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tanisbr1
    Participant

1. How do I change what the text says on the “select options” button? I would like the button to say something different but still serve the same function. For instance I would like it just to say something else like ‘Additional Colors Available’ or ‘Choose a Color’ or ‘View Color Options’ or ‘available color combinations’.

Also if I can change the label “select options” on the ‘select options’ button is it possible to redirect the ‘select options’ button to the product info page instead of showing the options they can select?

2. Also regarding this button, I added the paid plugin created and maintained by woocommerce called ‘Product Add-Ons’. When I click on the ‘select options’ button on hover form one of my products in the shop I am able to select a color from the pulldown which changes the price accordingly but the customization of products from the Product Add-Ons (for example, one of these might be “first line text: up to 5 numbers” show up but you can not type in the fields. I was under the impression that Woodmart was compatible with Woocommerce developed software and this was a very part of why I decided to purchased Woodmart.

Hello,

You need to switch off Quick shop and AJAX as to cart.

Navigate to the Theme settings > Shop and you will find “Quick Shop” for variable products, deactivate

And Theme settings > Shop > AJAX Add to cart > deactivate.

Best Regards

tanisbr1
    Participant

which of my 3 questions did this answer? thank you

Hello,

Here are the answers to your questions in more details:

1. You can rewrite via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

No, it is not possible. You need to switch off Quick shop and AJAX as to cart

2. Please navigate to Theme settings > Shop > AJAX Add to cart > deactivate and check the issue again.

Best Regards

tanisbr1
    Participant

2. I do not see this option, the options under shop that pertain to ajax are in the screen shot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry, my mistake, AJAX add to cart is deactivated in Theme Settings -> Product page

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)