Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to add categories in menus

How to add categories in menus

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

tpgk.contact
    Participant

Hello, i am having a lot of trouble to understand how the theme works.

– How can I link the menus to my categories?
    – How can I create a shop page only for that category?
    – How can I add a submenu inside the shop page that will filter the subcategory of that category?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

01. Add the Product Categories in the Menu. Try to create a menu from Appearance > Menu and add the categories. Then, Navigate to WoodMart > Header Builder > Edit Current Header > Configure main menu settings and choose the menu.

02. Navigate to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog > Shop page display > Choose categories.

03. I suggest you add the categories in the page title.
    Follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-category-menu/

Best Regards.

tpgk.contact
    Participant

Hi, how i make my categories to appear here?

They are all created on woocomerce, but only the ones from the theme are appearing (i attached the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to click on the screen options in the top right corner and enable the option products categories. Then you can add the product categories in the menu.
    https://ibb.co/BgZSt2K

Best Regards.

tpgk.contact
    Participant

Thanks!

Now I have another questions

1. How i can take out this second black menu? (in the first screenshot)
    2. How I can avoid this page? For example, i clcked on one category (vĂȘtements) and it opened this page that shows the subcategories of it. I want it to open a Shop page with all the products from that category, the same that happens when i click on subcategory. (screenshot 2)

Attachments:

Hello,

01. Navigate to WoodMart > Header Builder > Edit Current Header > In the Header bottom remove the menu elements.

02. Navigate to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog > Shop page display > Choose only products.

Best Regards.

tpgk.contact
    Participant

Hi there is nothing in the header bottom but it still appears.

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

tpgk.contact
    Participant

Hi, please provide me an email so i can create a temporary login for you guys.

Hello,

You can use any random email and share the data using the Private content field here.

Best Regards.

tpgk.contact
    Participant

Attaching here.

Thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)