Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to add Filter in Mobile Navbar Bottom

How to add Filter in Mobile Navbar Bottom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hellomizanur247
    Participant

Can you tell me how to add Filter in Mobile Navbar Bottom?

and also how to edit these off canvas menus?

I want to add filters in Off canvas menu. How can I do it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The filter is automatically added when you are on the shop page and it has the sidebar with the filters.

Navigate to Theme Settings > General > Mobile Bottom Navbar > Custom Buttons > Add the own button title, link and icon.
    https://ibb.co/FbJ99Qy

Best Regards

hellomizanur247
    Participant

What will be url to open the filter?

I have added the filter button

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry it is not possible to open the filter button with a custom button because these are functional buttons and it is now possible to replace them with the custom button.

If you want to change the icon etc of the filter button it is possible with custom css. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

hellomizanur247
    Participant

In my website, when I hover over a single product page, the \”Back to Product\” looks weird. Can you please fix that?
    Ex.
    https://woo-superbly-teenage-whispers.wpcomstaging.com/product/cashmere-blend-black-short-sleeves-top/

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)