Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to add quantity selector on shop pages or product widgets

How to add quantity selector on shop pages or product widgets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

hi how can i show product quantity selector and also on hover all the attributes like brand, color etc like it is happening on this demo > https://woodmart.xtemos.com/megamarket/

please also see attached image for reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can find the option in the Theme Settings > Product Archive > Product Styles.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

thank you, could you also let me know how can i hide empty category or uncategorized category from this part (see attached) of the shop page

Attachments:

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

i also noticed, Read more link is not working on product category description (see attached)

Attachments:

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, there is one more issue, the my account is not showing on mobile navigation (my account taht you see currently is a page and not the icon)

Attachments:

Hello,

thank you, could you also let me know how can i hide empty category or uncategorized category from this part (see attached) of the shop page

You can hide the empty categories in the Theme Settings > Product Archive > Page title.

i also noticed, Read more link is not working on product category description (see attached)

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Hi, there is one more issue, the my account is not showing on mobile navigation (my account taht you see currently is a page and not the icon)

You can do that in the mobile view of the header builder, you need to edit the Mobile menu in the tab show/hide.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Thank You please close this ticket.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How to add quantity selector on shop pages or product widgets’ is closed to new replies.