Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to adjust price range to just one price

How to adjust price range to just one price

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lesia
    Participant

Hi!

I put two different variations of a product onto the product page and now the price on top of the page shows a range of prices, rather than just one price. How do I make sure only the price of one of the variations shows up on top?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Variable Products >enable the option “Remove duplicate price for variable product”.

Best Regards.

lesia
    Participant

Thanks!
    One more question – is there a way to apply a category or a tag to a product variation?

Hello,

I am afraid Woocommerce does not provide such an option. It requires customization and beyond our support policy.

Best Regards.

lesia
    Participant

In response to the first issue with the pricing, is there any way when selecting only the lower price to show up on o the main product page, to adjust the text to read ‘From $29’ for example, instead of just ‘$29’?

I don’t want the range to show fully, but I would like to indicate it still exists, even if I use the lower price point.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we didn’t seem to understand your concern. Could you please elaborate more on what you actually want.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)