Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change background color in specific page (checkout)

How to change background color in specific page (checkout)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Roberto
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to change the background color on the checkout page, but it’s not working for some reason. Below is what I could find online and what I testest without luck. The page ID is 10.

.website-wrapper .page-id-10 {
    background-color: #99E8D0;
    }
    .page-id-10 {
    }

Both with !important, same result. I’m using elementor.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Roberto. Reason: Added elementor

Hello,

The Checkout page has the default class from WooCommerce end which is .woocommerce-checkout, so you can try using the following Custom CSS on your Site in place of the one you are trying earlier:

.woocommerce-checkout .website-wrapper .main-page-wrapper {
    }

Location to paste Custom CSS, go to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section >> paste the CSS.

In this CSS, you can change the color hex code according to your choice.

Best Regards

Roberto
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

thank you for the code, this did the trick!

Sorry for the late response, you may close this.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to change background color in specific page (checkout)’ is closed to new replies.