Home Forums WoodMart support forum how to change from one prebuilt website to another prebuilt webiste?

how to change from one prebuilt website to another prebuilt webiste?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bestshop24h
    Participant

how to change from one prebuilt website to another prebuilt webiste?

Hello,

You can import multiple pre-built websites. If you want to import another demo you need to remove all the previously imported content with all pages, products, and images.

You can consider uploading separate pages in the Dashboard > Woodmart > Pre Built Websites > Additional pages, You can import the separate pages.

Or you can upload ready blocks and build your template without uploading the whole demo rewriting your settings. Find our documentation tutorial about this here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/templates-library/

Best Regards

bestshop24h
    Participant

hi
    i donot understand the following info well, is there a step by step instuction or document?

You can import multiple pre-built websites. If you want to import another demo you need to remove all the previously imported content with all pages, products, and images.

how and where to remove?

sincerely

Hello,

Navigate to Woodmart > Pre-Built Websites > Import the demo.

Please follow our documentation to import demo content https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/installation-process/

Best Regards

bestshop24h
    Participant

hi

i have already imported a demo,now i would like to
    swith to another demo,
    first of all ,i need to click “remove content” and then click “import” of new demo?

sincerely

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

bestshop24h
    Participant

problem solved

Hello,

It’s great to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you encounter any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)