Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change the Template to RTL? Also few more questions inside…

How to change the Template to RTL? Also few more questions inside…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

rabiaah
    Participant

I have few questions please…

1. How to change the Template configuration to RTL by default? I don’t need English or any LTR here, only RTL support.

2. Do you support Polylang?

3. If not supporting Polylang, how I can convert the whole website to Arabic or Hebrew?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by rabiaah.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please set the RTL site language in the Dashboard > Settings > General and the theme would convert to RTL.

Polylang is not fully supported.

You would better use WPML plugin it is fully compatible with WoodMart.

Best Regards

rabiaah
    Participant

When you’re mentioning your Template supporting Arabic and Hebrew but no plugin for doing such option then why it’s not clear that I need to install something which is not free? And why not to work to make other free plugins working as expected?

Hello,

You do not need install anything for RTL. You need to set a RTL language in the site settings.

If you want to make a multilanguage site, you will need an appropriate plugin.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

rabiaah
    Participant

It’s like I have to pay for the WPML?
    Do you have any other solution?

Hello,

You can try other multilingual plugins, at the same time we cannot guarantee full compatibility.

Best Regards

rabiaah
    Participant

I’ve purchased the WPML and it’s working for the blog very well.
    But, I’ve a serious issue, For example I have Product which I need to see in 3 languages, the Categories been translated also the Product but when accessing Arabic or Hebrew website, the Product not listed in the Translated Category for example “Cables” category.

How to fix that? as I need all the products been listed in the same Category but also for the translated categories as well.

rabiaah
    Participant

Also the Shopping cart menu shows me the Product in English but when moving to Arabic or Hebrew, the shipping cart kept empty!

rabiaah
    Participant

Once more question “Mailchimp” also need to pay for it?

rabiaah
    Participant

Where I can change the Font for Arabic and Hebrew as the current font not working fine for both only for english looks ok.

Hello,

I’ve purchased the WPML and it’s working for the blog very well.
    But, I’ve a serious issue, For example I have Product which I need to see in 3 languages, the Categories been translated also the Product but when accessing Arabic or Hebrew website, the Product not listed in the Translated Category for example “Cables” category.

Please make sure you have translated all the products to all the languages, attributes, and categories, and clear the cache.

Once more question “Mailchimp” also need to pay for it?

You can activate the free plugins in Appearance > Install plugins.

Best Regards

rabiaah
    Participant

How to add Arabic font only for the Arabic pages? without affecting the English existing font.

Hello,

I am afraid there is no option, at the same time you would better contact the support of the translation plugins. Perhaps they suggest a solution.

Best Regards

rabiaah
    Participant

How come it’s related to WPML?
    I can’t have separated fonts?

Hello,

This is the translation plugin functionality. Please contact plugin support.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)