Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to change the text in this area??

How to change the text in this area??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have the following text that I need to change but cannot see where to do it. It is present on every product. See the attached, I want to change to to “Quantity Discount (Shipping paid over £20)”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Please note: attributes, attributes item titles should be created in your language and leave the slug in Latin letters. Content is not translated with the Loco.

Best Regards

Hi, Im not looking to translate, I want to change the text. I don’t know the change for this piece is done from??
    All I want to do is get rid of “VAT extra” out of the bracket text.

Hello,

When you create the translation file in the same language which you have set in Dashboard > Settings > General, you can replace a string and rewrite it this way. Please check and follow this: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/manual

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hi Elise,
    Thanks for the details you have sent, i still cannot see how to change the text, I dont have Loco plugged into the website.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Ok see details to get in.

Hello,

We have checked and we see this functionality does not relate to WoodMart theme, please contact the plugin support and ask them to replace the string if you do not want to use Loco Translate.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)