Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to create filters based on attributes

How to create filters based on attributes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nico-lr
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m building my ecommerce website and I’ facing an issue with the filters on the Shop page and product categories pages.

When importing the Woodmart Demo, some demo products are displayed. These demo products are configured in a way that some filters are displayed (filter by price, filter by color, etc). Looking at the detail I can see that filter is automatically built with product variations.

I’m not interested in product variations (since all my products are simple and not variable). I’ve created custom attributes for my products but these attributes do not appear on the filter sidebar.

I want to create filters based on the custom attributes I’ve created but I do not achieve to do so.
    Could anyone help me with my problem?

Waiting

Hello,

Go to Products > Attributes > In the left-hand menu, find “Products” and then click on “Attributes.”
    Enter a name for your attribute (e.g., “Color” or “Size”). > Choose “Select” or “Multiselect” as the attribute type > Add values for your attribute (e.g., Red, Blue, Green for a “Color” attribute).
    Click on the “Add Attribute” button to save your new attribute.

Then Go to Edit Your Products:
    Go to “Products” in your WordPress Dashboard.
    Edit one of your products.
    In the product editor, look for the “Product Data” section.
    Click on the “Attributes” tab.
    Start typing the name of the attribute you created (e.g., “Color”).
    Select the appropriate value from the dropdown.

Also configure the sidebar please check this:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebar

Best Regards.

nico-lr
    Participant

Solved. Thank you

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How to create filters based on attributes’ is closed to new replies.