Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to delete this text on the checkout page.

How to delete this text on the checkout page.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cmeng7680
    Participant

How to delete this text on the checkout page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can disable this option in Woocommerce > Settings > Account and Privacy and Advanced.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

cmeng7680
    Participant

what is the use of this function?Can you explain the difference between the two with pictures? Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

Please disable both. This is Woocommerce functionality, and means creating an account, and another login into the account.

Best Regards

cmeng7680
    Participant

The function “Allow customers to create an account during checkout” doesn’t seem to change if I cancel it or not. Can you find the difference and take a screenshot to tell me?

Hello,

You can enable and disable every option one by one and compare, in any case, WoodMart theme as well as any other theme doesn’t influence this functionality.

In any case, you can provide site admin access, I will check if you use the custom layout for checkout and how you have created it.

Best Regards

cmeng7680
    Participant

Please log in and check

Hello,

I have checked the checkout you added the login form: https://gyazo.com/446fe46bf2370bdd2103fa761b9a1ef9 Please remove it and check how it would work.

This is a separate widget and the functionality we talked about is included into the main checkout widget.

Best Regards

cmeng7680
    Participant

There are two functions here, one is creat account and the other is log inaccount. I only found the log form when I was editing in the background. Where is creat account shown?

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by cmeng7680.
    Attachments:

Hello,

If you try to log in without an account you will be redirected to the Register an account block.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)