Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to disable woodmart blog function?

How to disable woodmart blog function?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kutenozgunbuday
    Participant

Hello,

The blog is WordPress base functioality. You can remove the Blog widgets from your pages and remove the Blog page from the menu, at the same time, it is not possible to disable the functionality.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

rowlandville
    Participant

I want to ask a parallel question. I have disabled the blog. But its categories etc appear on the right side of my About and Contact pages. I could use CSS to remove these. But is there a way to remove those sections from my site pages? Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, navigate to Appearance -> Widgets and remove the “Categories” widget from here: https://prnt.sc/gMgopMCRWXBX

Kind Regards

rowlandville
    Participant

I just performed the task you instructed. But that did not address the concern I have. I think there was a misunderstanding.

On my About and Contact pages there is space allotted for the blog on the right side even after I removed the blog a few days ago. I’m attaching a screenshot so you can see the area of concern. How do I expand my page content to be able to use that blank space? Thx!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)