Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to edit the elements in Product Loop on product archive layout Shop

How to edit the elements in Product Loop on product archive layout Shop

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chris-6691
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to add and change the elements on the product loop on product archive layout Shop, this is currently set to Inherit from Theme Settings but I can’t find where to add / remove elements from, this loop. Is it possible to guide me or to tell me what code page this relates to so i can start to modify

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting -> Product Archive -> Product Styles.
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

chris-6691
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I did see this section but need to customise the product archive more.

Is it possible to tell me the theme code page this relates to or the woocommerce hook so I can add additional details here within my child theme

Cheers Chris

Thank you in advance

Hello,

What you want to add and remove please tell us. Woocommerce template is not editable. You can find the file under “woodmart/inc/template-tags.php” and customize at your own risk.

Best Regards

chris-6691
    Participant

Hi that’s great, I am looking to add in two extra fields that pull in from ACF (advanced customed fields) just below the product title

cheers chris

Hello,

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)