Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to import terms massively for the color attribute in image format?

How to import terms massively for the color attribute in image format?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

McQueen
    Participant

Hello,

I have set up a colour attribute in WooCommerce and I need to import images massively for each colour name.

So far, I have tried several importers, but none seem to work correctly. Could you please indicate the proper way to carry out this process?

I appreciate your guidance in advance.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi McQueen,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Variation images is the default WooCommerce plugin export file does not include that info for import. You need to find a third party plugin to achieve more functionality that best suits you.

For information to your plugin’s developers (you may ask them for help): Our theme field name is wd_additional_variation_images_data

Please note that we do not give a guarantee for full theme compatibility with all existing 3rd party plugins. Sometimes, not always, you need additionally customize the theme or plugin to make them work together. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the author to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins and additional customization is outside the scope of our basic support.

Regards,

McQueen
    Participant

Hello,

I think there has been a misunderstanding; I’m not referring to additional product images.

I’m referring to:

WooCommerce Attribute > Colour (pa_colour) > Terms (Black, white, red, etc.) > img (colour image)

How can these images be imported? Which columns control the image field?

The idea is, once the colours are imported, to associate an image with each colour.

I hope it’s clearer now. Thank you.

Regards.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by McQueen.

McQueen
    Participant

Hello,

Just in case there are any doubts, I’m referring to this option that I’m attaching. Thank you.

Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi McQueen,

Thanks for details.

Image Swatch is part of Attributes, which are Woocommerce functionality and the Woodmart theme does not have the option to import/export the attributes, unfortunately.

You will need to find a plugin or import or export the certain Database table or re-add existing attributes, such as popular plugin: https://www.wpallimport.com/woocommerce-product-export/

Please note that we do not give a guarantee for full theme compatibility with all existing 3rd party plugins. Sometimes, not always, you need additionally customize the theme or plugin to make them work together. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the author to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins and additional customization is outside the scope of our basic support.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

McQueen
    Participant

Hello,

As far as I know, by default, Image Swatch does not appear like this by default in a clean installation of WordPress and WooCommerce. Anyway, I will continue investigating.

Thank you for responding.

Regards.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi McQueen,

Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)