Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to increase Loading Time while using many Ajax Product Tab ?

How to increase Loading Time while using many Ajax Product Tab ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bangejaak
    Participant

I’m using Woodmart and I set my homepage with 3 Ajax Product Tab. But, after I use 3 Ajax Product Tab, my loading time turns so slow eventhough my WP-Rocket plugin is on.

So, I reduce the amount of Ajax Produk Tab from 3 to only 1. The load time faster a little bit, but it seems slow for me (because the average of my visitor are Indonesian which using Medium or Slow Internet Connection)

Is there any solution for me to Faster the Loading Time while I’m using 3 Ajax Product Tab ? It’s important for me to use 3 Ajax Tab due to make the Homepage’s Design look nice both in Dekstop and Mobile.

Thanks for your help, Xtemos

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, AJAX products tabs loading speed doesn’t depend on the number of tabs you are using. You can use 5 tabs without any worries and they will work with the same speed as 3 tabs. In general, the speed doesn’t depend on our theme at all. It may be slow because of your server performance or the internet connection speed. We can’t test it on your website now because we don’t see the tabs added on your home page.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)