Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to insert in Furniture 2 demo new and old HTML Blocks from older demos

How to insert in Furniture 2 demo new and old HTML Blocks from older demos

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

andrzej
    Participant

A new HTML block has been introduced recently, which I have attached in the picture. How can I import it into the Furniture 2 demo? If I had the code, I would create a new HTML block and add it, but I don’t have that code.

As a test, I inserted the code of a different HTML block, and it’s working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please update the theme till the recent version to get the demo, you can upload the demo on a testing site, then move the template to your live.

Please note, that uploading the demo, changes the view and settings of the site.

Best Regards

andrzej
    Participant

The problem is that even the latest version Woodmart 6.3.1 (demo Furniture 2) contains ONLY 6 HTML blocks. There are not as many as in other, older or newer versions. Updating and reuploading doesn’t seem to work.

If I downloaded for example the Jewelry demo, I have all the blocks. But still I can`t find this block in attachment. What is name of this block ?

Attachments:

Hello,

The recent version of the theme is 7.3

Please update and take the demo as per your needs.

Best Regards

andrzej
    Participant

I was wrong. I have Woodmart version 7.3.1 ( the latest ) and WP 6.3.1

Updating does nothing. The Furniture 2 version simply does not have all the HTML blocks. You can check it for yourself.

If not, can they be imported somehow?

andrzej
    Participant

See atachment. AS you can see , oryginal block are only 4 pieces. In another Woodmart theme they are many blocks, about 10 or more.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

andrzej
    Participant

Please read private message

Hello,

This demo does not include the whole set of HTML blocks which are imported with the Base demo.

You can either upload the base demo, and then switch to Funiture, or you can create HTML blocks on your own using the template library. https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/templates-library/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

andrzej
    Participant

The problem is that you won’t be able to switch the demo to Furniture 2 while retaining the html blocks from Woodmart Main. It is imossible.
    When Furniture 2 is imported, the html blocks from W.Main are overwritten and only a few blocks remain, which I don’t need.

I need blocks from Woodmart Main to use them in Furniture 2 and there is no way to do it. So you can’t switch it as you wrote. And I cannot create such blocks manually.

Any other sugestions ?

Hello,

Please install the theme on a testing demo, and upload Main and import-export HTML blocks from your testing to your live site.

You will see the option to select the custom post type not to upload what you do not need.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)