Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to make all pictures in shop same size?

How to make all pictures in shop same size?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

gapsiux
    Participant

I have tried all options on a site, but my shop products look different sizes.
    Tried to change sizes on Woocommerce product images 1:1, custom, uncropped and no difference.
    Enabled function that should assist with different sizes of products and no luck.

Can you please advise how I can fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshots you attached and visited the website. It seems that you are not using product images of the same sizes that’s why they are appearing this way on the shop page.

Please try re-uploading the product images of the same sizes and check back.

This will fix the issue for you.

Best Regards.

gapsiux
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

So that means we need to change all images in a library which will take ages and assign to products. This is not a solution. All products are different sizes and they cant be same size.

Can you advise any plugins that could do do it in one bulk?

In addition, I did some changes on Acure product images dimensions 300×450 (see attached), but when I check on a site it shows different scale and products are one higher second lower.

Can you please advise proper solution without re-uploading images?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You don’t need to re-upload all the product images. You can re-upload only the images that are not properly aligned on your site, I have again tested your site and finds many of the product images are working fine, only a few product images have some issue, you have to change/re-upload those images: https://ibb.co/9qxpFpR

As I mentioned in my previous reply, The layout of the products on the shop page is disturbed because you are not using images of the same sizes.

Unfortunately, We could not recommend any plugin. You can try any plugin that better meets your requirements and there is no other way, because product image size has been set from WooCommerce.

Best Regards.

gapsiux
    Participant

Hi,

Some products are different sizes and shapes. How I can use only one size for all pictures? If you check in a shop most of them are different shapes.

What size of pictures do you recommend to use?

Hello,

Actually Woocommerce default recommended size of the images are 300×300 for the shop and category archive pages and 600×600 for single product page.

Please add some test products(4-6 products) and upload the 600×600 size images for those products and check them on the shop page and single product page. I am sure your will not find the issue with the images.

If still not solve the issue then please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and try to solve the issue.

Best Regards.

gapsiux
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for all advises. I will keep working to this task. Thank you.
    If I want to raise other cases you want me to open new topics or we can proceed under this one?

Thank you.

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Dont even bother, there are a lot of bait and switch items, like you said, you should be able to control the image sizes, if not, WHY have the 1:1, why have these options?

Please explain to someone who has 90 images they have to through ALL 90 and reshape??? What is the point of the Image Options?

Hello,

@gapsiux
    , Yes, Please try once, I hope it will work for you, and if not then please share your site WP Admin Login with a new Topic in the Private Content Area of the Topic so we will check it for you.

@Element_Earth_CBD
    , There are no special requirements for product images sizes in our theme. It depends on the design and layout of your website. As for our demo, here are sizes from WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display

Catalog images – 430×490
    Single product image – 700×800
    Product thumbnails – 200×230

Template does not change the thumbnail size based on the original image size. The default WooCommerce functionality only sets the image scale from Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images >> Thumbnail Width.

So if you want to display all the product images in the same sizes then try to use the images of the same size.

Our theme does not create different thumbnail sizes, because it’s a part of default WooCommerce functionality and our theme does not influence this.

You can read and follow the below documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)