Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to optimize for google pagespeed

How to optimize for google pagespeed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

svptrade
    Participant

Hello! I can’t optimize site for google pagespeed, maybe, you could take a look and point to my mistakes. I’m use autoptimize, but when I’m trying to remove jquery.js from blocking content, I got console.log errors, that jQuery is not defined. I think its beacause revolution sliveder, but I’m not sure, how to fix that 🙁 Thanks for help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

jQuery library is required to be located in the head. If you will move it to the footer all plugin’s and theme’s scripts will not work correctly. Sorry, but you are not able to avoid this problem.

Regards

svptrade
    Participant

and how could I optimize css content for google fonts and Optimize the loading of visible content? I’m using revolution slider, change only images from default setup

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

svptrade
    Participant

Better WordPress Minify outdated for like 3 years and it’s not a fix for blocking content in google pagespeed…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You will not find a theme that fixed blocking content in Google page speed. It is not possible to do this in WordPress.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)