Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to override Woodmart single post content?

How to override Woodmart single post content?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wallopdesign
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the Elementor Theme Builder to create a Single Post template – it is pulling in the Header, Featured Image and Excerpt from the WordPress Gutenberg editor but for some reason the post content element is showing some Lorem Ipsum and images from the Woodmart theme and I can’t find where to change or override this?

I have attached a screenshot of the WordPress editor view – check the website link included to see what is showing for this post.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad to have you as a user of our theme!

Most likely this content for the single post comes from its template. If you don’t see any content there, please provide your site admin access to the private area so I can check it on your side.

Looking forward to collaborating with you.

Kind Regards

wallopdesign
    Participant

Hi Luke,

There is an Elementor block called ‘Post Content’ which I am using, but surely this should be dynamic and pull the content from the WordPress Editor? I’ve included URLs and logins in the private area.

Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I request you to check this issue with the default WordPress theme? Just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

wallopdesign
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I tried switching to Twenty Two and the post content still doesn’t appear. I will get in touch with Elementor support to try and resolve.

If I have some other Woodmart questions can I ask them here or do I need to open a separate ticket for each one?

Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

If other questions are not related to this topic, will be better to create a new topic to avoid any confusion.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)