Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to remove Tooltips ?

How to remove Tooltips ?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Anne
    Participant

Hello,
    Please how to completely remove / disable the tooltips from the site ?
    Thanks

Hello,

You need to select “Tooltips” in Performance > JS > Advanced scripts controls > Scripts never load, please have a look at the screen: https://gyazo.com/66a47176c7c8e7bb149bf5f5e3ff5c1d

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hello,
    I have done your steps but tooltips are still there…

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

The site admin access is sent in private thank you.

Hello,

You have not disabled the tooltips on your site: https://gyazo.com/f8485a6232e5bb922da3dd2ec8f2a4ab you need to set “Never”

It is important to keep the maintenance page on please, I have tried to place the one from your theme but I couldn\’t, so I have added a plugin.

You need to set the Maintenance template in the page and then enable the Maintain mode in the Theme Settings.

GENERAL :
    – All my page titles and post titles have disappeared.
    – The tooltips are still showing, even after inserting “tooltips” in “scripts never load”.

Most likely you have disabled something else and it caused to this result.

BLOG – SINGLE POST :
    – \”Back to list\” text is not showing anymore, before that it was not responsive (not on my desktop), it went out of the lines.
    – Social share icons (next to the tags) : how to remove the grey round and white text color on hover please ? (https://www.shop.fibreandfolk.com/sunny-hat/)

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

SHOP – ARCHIVES :
    – The category products in the page title can not exclude all the categories of products that I want. It just doesn’t find them all. It finds 5 or 6 categories, not more.
    – How to make the whole image of the product archives clickable, and not just the title, please? (https://www.shop.fibreandfolk.com/boutique/)

This is the default Woocommerce functionality and WoodMart theme does not influence it.

HEADER MENU :
    – How to place the cart number inside the shopping cart icon (center) ? And to remove the background round?

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-header-cart.wd-design-2 .wd-cart-number, 
    body .wd-header-cart.wd-design-5 .wd-cart-number {
        top: 12px;
        right: 9px;
    	  background-color: transparent;
    }

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hello,

Your theme really make me lost a lot of time trying to manage errors. Please give me a HELP.

– I have disabled tooltips on “never” as you told, and THEY ARE STILL THERE.

“Most likely you have disabled something else and it caused to this result.”–> It doesn’t help to find from where comes the errors. I haven’t touch the source code, I haven’t done anything else than using theme setting normally.

-TITLES ON PAGES: it seems that it comes from woocommerce. When I deactivate it the blog titles appear. But I need woocommerce for my business and I really don’t know where It comes from in woocommerce. Please give me a help.

– The CATEGORY PRODUCTS IN PAGE TITLE can not exclude all the categories of products that I want. It just doesn’t find them all. It finds 5 categories, not more. –> You haven’t helped about it, how do I do? Why this feature is not working please?

– “Back to list” text on blog still doesn’t appear with deactivate the plugins.

– Social share icons (next to the tags) on blog : how to remove the grey round and white text color on hover please ? Do you know how to do please?

Thanks

Anne
    Participant

I just come to find what was the cause of the titles not showing:
    In “page titles”, title tags was set on “default”.
    I have changed it for “h6” and they appears!

I still haven’t find out how to manage the others problems in the previous post up, please give me a help (especially for the category products in the title, your theme setting is really not working for that feature, I cannot exclude the categories that I want. It doesn’t find them all)
    Thanks

Anne
    Participant

Please, the tooltips are still showing, can you help?
    The site admin access is below.

Hello,

– I have disabled tooltips on “never” as you told, and THEY ARE STILL THERE.

Could you provide the page URL, where you see the tooltips? Most likely the reason is the theme presets. You need to disable them there as well. Give me please the page, I will check and guide you.

-TITLES ON PAGES: it seems that it comes from woocommerce. When I deactivate it the blog titles appear. But I need woocommerce for my business and I really don’t know where It comes from in woocommerce. Please give me a help.

I have checked the product page, it does not have any titles. You need to disable the title in the shop page: https://gyazo.com/35a39b0c4258b7cf5667575f2c512196 and https://gyazo.com/a5c4b58d7031e68649c9e034c7084a55

– The CATEGORY PRODUCTS IN PAGE TITLE can not exclude all the categories of products that I want. It just doesn’t find them all. It finds 5 categories, not more. –> You haven’t helped about it, how do I do? Why this feature is not working please?

You can show/hide the product categories in the title in the Theme Settings > Product Archives > Page title: https://gyazo.com/f9c9a6f70ad8245cc185213d117a9e8e You can see option to hide empty categories, or exclude the categories you do not want to show by inserting the category ID. Please consider theme presets.

– “Back to list” text on blog still doesn’t appear with deactivate the plugins.

I see “Back to list” button in the single post page. Please clarify what you mean.

– Social share icons (next to the tags) on blog : how to remove the grey round and white text color on hover please ? Do you know how to do please?

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body.single-post .icons-design-colored .wd-social-icon:hover {
        box-shadow: none;
        color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6) !important;
    }

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for your help.

1. – I have disabled tooltips on “never” as you told, and THEY ARE STILL THERE.

Could you provide the page URL, where you see the tooltips? Most likely the reason is the theme presets. You need to disable them there as well. Give me please the page, I will check and guide you.

The tooltips are everywhere on the site, is it possible to remove them?

2. – The CATEGORY PRODUCTS IN PAGE TITLE can not exclude all the categories of products that I want. It just doesn’t find them all. It finds 5 categories, not more. –> You haven’t helped about it, how do I do? Why this feature is not working please?

You can show/hide the product categories in the title in the Theme Settings > Product Archives > Page title: https://gyazo.com/f9c9a6f70ad8245cc185213d117a9e8e You can see option to hide empty categories, or exclude the categories you do not want to show by inserting the category ID. Please consider theme presets.

I already have tried several times to hide categories that I don’t want and IT DOESN’T WORK. It finds around 5 categories, and the other categories that I want to hide , the search form (in Theme Settings > Product Archives > Page title) DOESN’T FIND THEM.
    I don’t know to use your presets and the search form to hide the categories is supposed to work well but it doesn’t, can you help please?

3. – “Back to list” text on blog still doesn’t appear with deactivate the plugins.

I see “Back to list” button in the single post page. Please clarify what you mean.

All is in the question: the “back to list” TEXT next to the button isn’t showing anymore.

I have added the site admin access below.

Thanks

Hello,

1. Please deactivate Open in New Window Plugin and check how it works.

2. Please add this code to functions.php of the child theme:

if ( ! function_exists( 'woodmart_get_taxonomies_by_query_autocomplete' ) ) {
       /**
        * Autocomplete by taxonomies.
        * @since 1.0.0
        */
       function woodmart_get_taxonomies_by_query_autocomplete() {
          $output = array();

$args = array(
             'number'     => 5,
             'taxonomy'   => $_POST['value'], // phpcs:ignore
             'search'     => $_POST['params']['term'], // phpcs:ignore
             'hide_empty' => false,
          );

$terms = get_terms( $args );

if ( count( $terms ) > 0 ) { // phpcs:ignore
             foreach ( $terms as $term ) {
                $output[] = array(
                   'id'   => $term->term_id,
                   'text' => $term->name,
                );
             }
          }

echo wp_json_encode( $output );
          die();
       }

add_action( 'wp_ajax_woodmart_get_taxonomies_by_query_autocomplete', 'woodmart_get_taxonomies_by_query_autocomplete' );
       add_action( 'wp_ajax_nopriv_woodmart_get_taxonomies_by_query_autocomplete', 'woodmart_get_taxonomies_by_query_autocomplete' );
    }

We will fix that and ampersand in the nearest update.

3. This button does not work without tooltips.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you,
    After disabling the “open in a new window” plugin, it has removed several tooltips but not all the tooltips.

I have added the code above in php, and it says that there is an error at a line :

Vos modifications de code PHP ont été annulées en raison d’une erreur sur la ligne 53 du fichier wp-content/themes/woodmart-child/functions.php. Veuillez la corriger et réessayer d’enregistrer.

syntax error, unexpected ‘woodmart_get_taxonomies_by_que’ (T_STRING), expecting ‘(‘

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are sorry for the delay.

You have not inserted the code completely: https://prnt.sc/fObLhOrLFOK5 and https://prnt.sc/UIQv41FPCX8c Please insert it completely and check how it works.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Thank you, sorry,
    Yes it is in the php now.
    It is working on 90% of the site, for example it is not working on the shopping cart and search icons, or the recent post widget blog posts.. I haven’t check with everything on the site yet.

Hello,

Could you clarify what is left?

Best Regard s

Anne
    Participant

Hello, those described above, but there are maybe more.

Hello,

You mention the shopping cart and I cannot catch the problem: https://gyazo.com/92512e7d4c633cb0b8489659a81c3df0

The same for the search: https://gyazo.com/b62b2903af78db93aefd98376629e8f4

What would you like to change in the Blog?

Please provide more details on every issue in different topics so that we could check and resolve it.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hello,
    We are talking about the TOOLTIPS: the text that appears when you hover the mouse/pointer on something in a site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In order to remove the title from the shipping cart, you need to change the cart file.

Please find the file header-elements/cart.php in the theme folder, and copy it into the child theme: header-elements.

Then edit the file you will need this line: https://prnt.sc/zRVVlNxl2ZfN

You need to do the same with other tooltips.

Best Regards

Anne
    Participant

Thank you for your help but it is not only for the shopping cart, I would like to remove all the tooltips from the site, it would take a very long time and headaches to do it one by one.

I have selected “Tooltips” in Performance > JS > Advanced scripts controls > Scripts never load. It didn’t work.

And I have added the code in function.php that you gave to me, and it still doesn’t work, why?

Hello,

Unfortunately, you will have to edit all the files as they are not located in one.

Best Regards

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)