Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to set Font Awesome 5 Pro Kit Id For Pro Subscription Icons

How to set Font Awesome 5 Pro Kit Id For Pro Subscription Icons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

AmongThieves
    Participant

So i I just bought the Woodmart theme a few hours ago and i am going through the initial setup and I see that there is support for Font Awesome 5, with options for a “Always Use”, “Dont Use” and “Light Version”.

My problem is, i have a premium, or “Pro” subscription for Font Awesome 5 which in turn takes my available icons from about 1,100 to about 8,000+. So my question is, how do i set my Font Awesome Pro “Kit Code” so that the theme and subsequent widgets and elements know that i have access to the Pro icons, aswell as display them on my site.

I cant seem to find any option anywhere in the theme settings that allows me to add custom code to the <head section of the theme. If i could do this, i could disable Font Awesome in the Woodmart theme settings and then manually call upon the Font Awesome library from a <script src code in the header.

Can you please help me? Either direct me to the correct theme settings section to paste my FA Kit Code to get access to my Pro Icons, or can you please supply me with the custom code that i need to past into my functions.php file of my child theme so that i can add code to the <head tag. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Our theme elements and widgets will not be integrated with Font Awesome 5 PRO even if you have its premium subscription. WoodMart supports the free version only. But you are free to add PRO version to your website and use it anywhere as HTML code. As for the WordPress integration, we suggest you to refer to Font Awesome documentation or ask their support for help.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)