Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to Show Custom Taxonomies Product in Product Grid

How to Show Custom Taxonomies Product in Product Grid

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

soheilycreations
    Participant

i have product useing custom taxonomy for set publisher of books,but i cant select this category for product grid,how can i do it?

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Product Archive > Product Styles > enable the option “show product category”.

Best Regards.

soheilycreations
    Participant

No i mean i created custom taxonomy as a “Book Publisher”, now i need to show this category books only in product slide.

Book Publisher>> Rasakatha Publisher >> “Need this books show in product Slide”

Hello,

Can you please provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website, Also share some screenshots for better understanding so will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

soheilycreations
    Participant

i mean i create custom taxonomy as a “Book Publisher” using ACF Plugin,
    in this category include ” Rasakatha Publisher” and store some books in here.
    now i want to show this “Rasakatha Publisher” Books in my store (grid or carousel), how can i do it? i attached screenshot for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say there is no option in theme settings to add the extra field in the grid products. You need to check the settings of the plugin you are going to use as we are not aware.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)