Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to show product categories in two row in header of Shop page

How to show product categories in two row in header of Shop page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

bv
    Participant

Hi there
    Can you please show me how can I display product categories in 2 rows in header of Shop Page.
    currently I have 7 product categories.
    I first row I have 6 of them and in second row I have one. So it is not very design friendly. If it is possible I want to show 4 of them in first row and rest of them in 2nd row.
    Is it possible to make to show like I want?

I am also sending you a screenshot of what I am talking about.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say your 2fa authentication login details are not working. Can you please give the site access? I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

bv
    Participant

Hello,

I just checked and the both usr&pwd I left are OK.

Make sure not to copy empty space when you copy password.

Regards

Hello,

Sorry again your login is not working. You have to paste the user name name and password in one line. Please give us the login details again.

Best Regards.

bv
    Participant

Here it is,
    Regards

Hello,

Add the below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS.

.wd-nav-product-cat>li>a {
        width: 220px;
    }

Best Regards.

bv
    Participant

Hi there,

I want to use your prebuild Html block “Prefooter” in order to show all the brands I use.
    But I have some 40+ brands and I want to show them all here, just by adding scroll effect on your “Prefooter area”.

As for now it is showing only last 7 of them.

How can I do that?

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Now on your site all the brands are showing. But if you want to use it in one row use the carousel layout in the brand settings widget.

Best Regards.

bv
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How to show product categories in two row in header of Shop page’ is closed to new replies.