Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to translate "Privacy policy" and "terms and conditions" in the checkout pag

How to translate "Privacy policy" and "terms and conditions" in the checkout pag

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

makentosius
    Participant

Hello,

I’m struggling to translate “Privacy policy” and “terms and conditions” phrases in the checkout page.

The topic is related with #60725, but I managed to translate the phrase but not the [privacy_policy] and [terms] block.

I tried to do it via Loco Translate plugin and the translation cannot be found neither in Woodmart theme neither in Woocommerce plugins. Though it exist in WordPress translations and it is translated, but no result on the website.

I attach the image with my case.

Thank you in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting the support.

Please provide your site admin access we shall check the setting.

Best Regard

makentosius
    Participant

Hello,

I provide the data in the private content

Best regards

makentosius
    Participant

I also couldn’t translate the message “From your account dashboard you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, and edit your password and account details.” in the dashboard. This translation exists in the woocommerce plugin and it is translated, but it doesn’t show up on my website.

Again I attached the screenshot of the problem.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please navigate to Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce and insert these phrases into the search:
    https://prnt.sc/jtx47g

https://prnt.sc/jtx509

Then save and synchronize.

Best Regards

makentosius
    Participant

As I said, it is translated in Woocommerce plugin, but it doesn’t appear on the website.

I attach the screenshots

Attachments:

Hello,

The file pot of WooCommerce is out-to-dated you need to synchronize it so that translations appear

Best Regards

makentosius
    Participant

Confirming that the problem was the synchronization. Problem solved

That is great. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How to translate "Privacy policy" and "terms and conditions" in the checkout pag’ is closed to new replies.