Home Forums WoodMart support forum How to translate "products" text on category image hover

How to translate "products" text on category image hover

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

falliap
    Participant

Hello and congratulations for this great theme.

I’m trying to translate one string that does not exist in the woodmart.pot file.
    I have managed to translate every other text I needed up to now, with the .po .mo files; yet I can’t find this one. It looks like it is hard-coded on the place. To review, please visit a parent category and then hover on one image. I have attached an screenshot where the text is visible (on the second image of the second row).

Thanks in advance.

falliap
    Participant

S

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to install and use the loco translate wordpress plugin to translate the string according to your needs.

You can watch the video in our detailed documentation on how to translate strings using loco translate.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

Edit the Translation file and click the SYNC button first then find the string and translate.

If you are still unable then provide with the admin panel login details of the website.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

falliap
    Participant

Hello, and thank you for the prompt answer.

Maybe I wasn’t clear. I don’t need to add multilingual support to my site. I only need to translate some texts. As I mentioned before, I managed to translate every other text using Poedit. I only need to translate one more word. I consider adding a plugin like Loco Translate, for translating a single word, too much. It’s not only I will install it in the site, I will also have to maintain the updates.
    Please, let me know if you have an alternative or if you need me to create a temporary account for you. I certainly don’t need to add a multilingual plugin on my site right now.

Hello,

If you are trying to change using Po editor then try finding the following string and translate.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/2e2cc5bbf205f239c4fea709327e4c5a

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

falliap
    Participant

Hello and thank you for the answer.

I’ve already done that, but still, the text remains the same. Any other ideas? I have attached an image to this response to portray the case.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

falliap
    Participant

Hello again,

I have created an account for you on WordPress. I’ve sent you the credentials on the private section. Please, be careful as this is a customer’s site on production and we are about to publish it very soon. I have added and activated a file manager if you need to access the files of the installation. If you manage to translate the particular text, please let us know what you’ve done, so we can replicate your actions in the future (if we need to).

Hello,

Sorry, but the login details you provided are not working.

Please provide the correct admin panel login details to let me assist you further.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

falliap
    Participant

Hello, I have updated the password. Please, try again and let us know if it worked for you. For better results copy and paste the u & p directly to the corresponding fields.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and you havenโ€™t translated the word products.

Please edit your file from the wp-content/languages/themes/woodmart-el.po and try to translate the string as mentioned in the screenshot.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/095b9b3a916a890622297e2bb18b54bd

Best Regards

falliap
    Participant

Hello again,

you are right, I missed that. I have finally managed to translate that text. Thank you. You were very helpful. You can close this ticket now.

Best Regards

Most Welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day ๐Ÿ™‚

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘How to translate "products" text on category image hover’ is closed to new replies.