Home Forums WoodMart support forum HTML Block Does Not Display Properly

HTML Block Does Not Display Properly

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Altontait
    Participant

My HTML Blocks do not always display my design properly, sometimes it displays my design correctly and sometimes it does not especially on my product page under the description tab because I am using a shortcode for my product description which I created using HTML Blocks.

Please see the attached screenshot.

Cheers,
    Alton

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Altontait.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will check the HTML blocks.

Best Regards

Altontait
    Participant

Please see the admin information below.

Also, when I click on my product thumbnails it does not change the image. Why is that?

Cheers

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Altontait
    Participant

Hello,

The Customer Reviews for WooCommerce is affecting the product thumbnails which is why it does not change the image when I click on a different image. Any suggestions on how to resolve this or which Review plugin will work perfectly with your theme?

Also. deactivating all the plugins does not solve the HTML block issue. please resolve this issue for me as I’m about to make my website live in a couple of days.

Cheers

Hello,

It works well now: https://gyazo.com/c1b55ca789092c327bb45180678bbf16

The shortcode is the slider that does not relate to our theme, most likely you have deactivated or deleted the plugin.

Best Regards

Altontait
    Participant

Hello,

This issue started before I implemented the shortcode. Therefore, the shortcode is not causing the problem. I removed the shortcode and the issue was not resolved, I redesigned this Description block a couple of times and it still didn’t solve the problem.

Please take a look at the attached images and read the description

Cheers

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add FTP access. insert the access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

Altontait
    Participant

Please see the private content and let me know if it works

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is a bug in our theme. To fix this problem, go to Theme Settings -> Performance -> CSS and enable “Combine CSS”. We will find a better solution in our next theme update.

https://monosnap.com/file/awSZg84x5L3BJ6KyWjD85NhXLVf9V9

Kind Regards

Altontait
    Participant

When I enabled this option, my website is too slow.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have fixed this issue on your website. Please, check how it works now. We will include the fix in our next theme update as well.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)