Home Forums WoodMart support forum HTML menu block

HTML menu block

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Favori
    Participant

Hello,

I have been created Product menu as HTML block, and I would like to understand how can I change the link to shop category instead of HTML block at the new page. When I click at words ‘Decor’ or ‘Outillage’ I want to see Shop category page instad of HTML block, if it’s impossible how can I make it unclickable.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Go to Appearance > Menu > Check this Menu > Expand decor menu item and remove the Mega menu. If you are using custom links then remove the custom links add the own link or use products categories menu item in menu.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Favori
    Participant

Thank you, but I’m not sure that removing the Mega menu is the solution I’m looking for because in this case I will loose estetic aspect. In your demo version (https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/) when you click on “Shop” you don’t see the Mega menu at the new page, but instead you see Shop with it’s cattegories and products, why it’s not impossible in my case?
    And even if it”s so difficult, why cant we simply make word ‘Decor’ and ‘Outillage’ inclickable ?

Hello,

Try to use a custom link menu item with # instead of ‘Decor’ and ‘Outillage’ and check the issue.

Best Regards.

Favori
    Participant

But in this case I’m loosing Menu .

Attachments:

Favori
    Participant

I would like to have the same result as in your demo, you have different Mega Menu HTML blocks but if you put the cursor on “Shop pages” / ‘Product Loop’ /’ Single product’ you see different menu type near but if you click on “Shop pages” / ‘Product Loop’ /’ Single product’ you see Shop page, but in my case when I click I see HTML block of Mega menu at the empty page and I would like to avoid id.
    Hope you understand my problem….

Attachments:

Hello,

Please share the wp login details in private content under the message area I will further check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Favori
    Participant

Please, find it attached

Hello,

You have missed the admin login url. Can you please share the WP admin login url of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

Favori
    Participant

Oh, sorry, here is it

Hello,

Go to Appearance > Menu > Add the Menu “Decor” and add the custom links in the sub item and select the HTML Blocks in custom links. I have configured the settings on your site. Please check the “cat menu test” menu. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Favori
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘HTML menu block’ is closed to new replies.