Home Forums WoodMart support forum HTTP ERROR 500 when trying to edit any page or product

HTTP ERROR 500 when trying to edit any page or product

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mishel298
    Participant

Hi,
    I Get HTTP Error 500 when i try to edit any page or product or clicking on Customize.
    Also while you are looking on that issue please answer some of my small questions to make the process faster for my client.

1- What is the best and recommended size of product images to show on the website and also what type of file should use to make it as fast as it can be.

2- there are many pages that I dont need them. this gonna be very simple online shop for collectibiles. So I have deleted many pages. when i delete the pages and put them in trash the main menu shows bad and destroyed. Please take a look.

3- How can I change the side bar filters . For example i wanted just to delete the filter by color but the rest i need them.

4- How can I change the side bar green menu.

I have attached my admin login for you to take a look at everything.

Reagrds,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

1. Our theme doesn’t require any size for your product images. The only one advice we can give you is to make all images in the same size. Use JPG format for your product images.

2. You can customize your menu via Appearance -> Menus. Here is a video tutorial that should help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWUe8wPLG2g

3. Change your sidebar widgets in Appearance -> Widgets.

4. What kind of menu you would like to change? Could you send us some screenshot?

Regards

mishel298
    Participant

Hi,
    yes with default wordpress theme, still I get the same error. Where is the issue from?
    Can you please check and at least tell me what is the problem . because it happens since I installed the Woodmart basic demo import.

1- I know it doesnt require any size of images. I asked your opinion and recommendation to look better and faster. what is the sizes of demo content images and what format should i save to get the best results?

2- I know how to to customize the menus and where. my problem is when i delete some of the demo pages the menu goes weird.

3- Thanks for No. 3

4- Thanks for No. 4 I think I find it

But please find me a solution for the HTTP Error I need to deliver the job to my client ASAP.

Regards,

mishel298
    Participant

I have disabled and enabled the plugins one by one and found out that Revolution Slider plugin is what causing this problem. I Hope after downloading the new version and installing it , the problem get solved.

But please answer other questions. appreciated.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Most likely, this problem appears because of not enough PHP memory on your server. We suggest you to contact your hosting provider to check and fix this problem.

1. We use 700×800 on our demo in JPG format.

2. What do you mean by that? Could you please send some screenshots?

Regards

mishel298
    Participant

I cannot give you screenshot for that problem because I have already remove the main menu for my client to start working on it, once he finish adding all the products, I will add the main menu and will attach you screenshot.

But since you are helping me here I have another quick question.
    – How to edit or remove the shipping & delivery tab in each product?
    Attached please find the screenshot for it.

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can change this content in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)