Home Forums WoodMart support forum I cannot find my products in filter and menus

I cannot find my products in filter and menus

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

hamasataccessories
    Participant

On my website when I choose a menu called “shop” it should have a dropdown but now I cannot see it and when I click that “shop” button it is supposed to show all the products, but now its showing an empty

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by hamasataccessories. Reason: i didnt upload the images
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

okay let me check that

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hi i checked by doing what you said , in my system its working but in other systems and mobile its not working i will give you wp login details

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Third-party plugins are not deactivated because since its an e-commerce, customer always visit so you can bulk deactivate at the time of checking

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hi now products are listed but my shop menu is not working, I’m attaching the screenshot, please find it as well. I highlighted the menu bar is disabled on all pages except on the shop page. I attached the shop page screenshot also

Attachments:

Hello,

I have checked your site and it is working fine.
    See Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/fdCYMxW

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hi
    I sent you the screenshot from mobile, the issue is not on the desktop it’s on mobile, In mobile navigation menu only works on the shop page, in all other pages it’s disabled, I am attaching the screenshot of the mobile web view

Attachments:

Hello,

I have checked your site on a mobile device. The mobile menu is working fine on your site in the home page and other pages. Check back your site and check the issue.

If you have found the issue can you please record the short of the issue.

Best Regards.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hi, Its not working still in mobile web view , i attached a video of that with this please check it , in home page when you click on the navigation menus it will be disabled when you click once, in shop page only its working

hamasataccessories
    Participant

sorry the video is not uploaded i attach again with this

Attachments:

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5.1 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue remains, turn off all of the plugins not related to the theme, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, switch to the parent theme, and recheck it. If the issue remains, let me know and I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

I updated the theme, issue is still there, l already tried deactivating plugins before, but it doesn’t help, tell me how can i switch to parent theme , i will check that also

hamasataccessories
    Participant

i check it also but it doesn’t work

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Best Regards.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

please proceed !

Hello,

Please, increase the PHP version to 8 or higher and disable the CDN and remove the server cache/site cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

Hello,

We have replied you in your another thread about the same problem in the following ticket.

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/i-cannot-find-my-products-in-filter-and-menus/#post-569081

Best Regards.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

hello , i will check that and let you know

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hi I updated php ,cleared cache and disabled cdn , and now mobile navigation is working but even after I activated all plugins , its not working in frontend , for example slider is not working , currency switcher is not working , could you please check that

hamasataccessories
    Participant

you can check this screenshot attached slider is not showing, currency switcher is not showing

Attachments:

hamasataccessories
    Participant

this issue is only in home page I check other pages, in other pages all these are working but only in home page its not working

hamasataccessories
    Participant

this is how it is now in desktop webview

Attachments:

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hi, now again same as before all are working but the navigation is not working on home page , could you please solve this issue it’s been 4 days like this

Hello,

I have checked your site and the slider and currency switcher are showing fine on your site.
    See Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/T4DzY4t

For the mobile menu, Please Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Best Regards.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

I have activated all plugins one by one , I did this 3 times now but nothing helpful

Hello,

It is purely a cache issue on your site. Please remove and disable all sorts of cache from the site and server then check back the site.

I have changed the theme to the WP default Twenty Twenty-Four theme and still see the shop page with our theme applied on that page so it means there is a cache issue on your site.

Best Regards.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hello, I cleared my hosting server cache, and also the browser, still not working. if it is supposed to be a cache issue it should have been solved by the first time when I cleared the cache yesterday, today also I cleared but still the issue is there.
    Could you please tell me what I should do to solve this issue or can you solve it from your end using my credentials if it is possible, It’s been more than 5 days now I’ve been having this issue, before when I changed something in the backend it was reflected on the frontend but now it takes too much time to reflect the changes on frontend

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Hello, did you check ? no response from two days

hamasataccessories
    Participant

I SOLVED THE ISSUE , THANKS

Tagged: 

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘I cannot find my products in filter and menus’ is closed to new replies.