Home Forums WoodMart support forum I face a problem with the filter by attributes product

I face a problem with the filter by attributes product

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I use elementor and at the homepage i put a form that filter the product by category and attribute i have two question 1) why did this at screenshot 1 i try to change z-index.
    2) have the option to put more that one attribute on the dropdown .i.e. in the attribute type to filter both bmx and cargo bike

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please remove z-index and fixed position in the section or widget, otherwise one block overlap other and it is not clickable.

The custom attributes work the same way as they work in Woocommerce: products that have the attribute are sorted out and when you select more than one filter, it shows the same result as it would on the shop page.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hallo guys thank you for helping me . I want something more i want to change my product list the place that attribute appear i want the discount and stock appear like screen 1 but the attribute i want to customize like screen 2.how can i achive this ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can show attributes in the grid if you create a variable product and enable Quick shop in the Theme Settings > Shop.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)