Home Forums WoodMart support forum I have to add share button of Instagram on product page like fb & whatsapp.

I have to add share button of Instagram on product page like fb & whatsapp.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pasalmachine
    Participant

I want share option for Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp on product page. In theme options i got Facebook and WhatsApp but there is no option for Instagram. and also while sharing the product through WhatsApp or Instagram it shows dummy info there instead of product price n all.
    firstly plz let me know how to add Instagram Option there. and then how to correct the product info.
    i have shared the screen shot where i have to add it and theme options page also.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that Instagram doesn’t have such functionality for “Share” like on Facebook or Whatsapp.

Unfortunately, our theme does not influence the content and its view shared via the “Share” button. You would better consider the free Yoast SEO plugin, it allows you to set an image and set the title and description.

Kind Regards

pasalmachine
    Participant

Ok For Instagram can understand but what about facebook and WhatsApp?
    when we share via Facebook or WhatsApp the description goes wrong. can you plz check it once
    and let me know why it happens.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

As I mentioned above, our theme does not influence the content and its view shared via the “Share” button so I suggest you use the Yoast SEO plugin that can adjust the description/image as you need.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/

You can also reach out to us if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

pasalmachine
    Participant

ok thanks for your support

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I have to add share button of Instagram on product page like fb & whatsapp.’ is closed to new replies.